GotUWired™ can get you wired.
As a licensed C-7 low-voltage cabling contractor, we offer Design, Service, Installation, and Maintenance of telecommunication wiring, computer network cabling, fiber optic cabling and Cable TV/Satellite Cabling.
Our team of certified technicians and BICSI certified RCDD’s can assist you with all of your Network and Communication design, project management, and installation needs in and around San Diego County.
GotUWired possesses the knowledge and expertise to turn your business into a connected, efficient, data-transmitting powerhouse. We’ll get everything running smoothly and efficiently, allowing you and your team to perform tasks on time and on budget.
Our data cabling services include:
- CAT5 – Basic Data Cabling
- CAT5e – Basic Data Cabling (enhanced) , more suitable for high-speed Gigabit Ethernet
- CAT6 – Quickly becoming the industry standard for data cabling, faster, more efficient than CAT5
- CAT6a – CAT6 (augmented), better performance, less crosstalk
- CAT7 & CAT7a – High-performance Data Cabling, suitable to transmit data up to 100 meters
- SingleMode Fiber Optic – High-speed cabling which sends signals down thin strands of plastic fiber or glass; typically used only in long distance and high-bandwidth applications, such as college campuses
- MultiMode Fiber Optic – High-speed fiber optic cabling designed for shorter distances than single-mode fiber optics
- RG6 – Cable & Satellite TV
Services Tailored for You
We also perform DeMARC extensions and cut over services to your existing or new phone system with the telecom provider of your choice, allowing you to choose what you want and how you want it in your workspace.
Structured Voice & Data Cabling Solutions
Structured Cabling is the foundation of your business network. It connects all your servers, computers, and other network devices together and enables voice, data, and multimedia traffic to be routed worldwide via the Internet. Our team of communications experts will help put your mind at ease by planning and installing the best cabling infrastructure to exceed your organization’s expectations and requirements. From the initial needs assessment, network cabling design, and project management to the final delivery, GotUwired will stand by your side to ensure your next cabling project is completed on time and on budget with professionalism and meticulous attention to detail.
Why is Structured Cabling Important?
Structured Cabling is one of the most commonly overlooked—but important—parts of your network infrastructure. Without proper cabling, your network cannot run at its full potential. Even with the best equipment in place, improper data cabling can cause network problems such as increased latency, unnecessary packet retransmission that causes network congestion, data corruption, and crosstalk. Improve productivity, reduce costs, and increase flexibility with a properly planned and implemented structured cabling solution from GotUwired.
Getting it done right the first time with your dedicated team of professionals
GotUWired will outline a personalized network cabling system, structured and tailored to fit your business’ individual needs. At every step, we go the extra mile to ensure your cabling will not only be efficient and reliable but aesthetically pleasing as well.
You’ll get a cabling installation that looks as good as it performs. That’s the GotUwired™ Guarantee.